Write for Us
Are you a NodejS Lover ?
Do you Enjoy writing tech articles or have an interesting project you want demonstrate ? If so, read on…
we’re always looking to produce and publish high quality content, which is why we’ve decided to open up the site for guest post and submissions from anyone.
We encourage you to submit articles surrounding the following topics:
- System Admin
Off the topic are welcome (like “Twitter Architecture “), but are subject to approval. Please be sure to submit your ideas for approval before submitting the actual article.
When writing your content, be sure to adhere to the following Dos and Don’ts:
- Do write make sure your content is interesting and unique
- Do write articles with a minimum of 1000 words
- Do include relevant links to other NodejsTutorials.net articles when possible
- Do use images a minimum of one image is mandatory.
- Do ensure your article is grammatically Correct
- Do write your articles using Markdown Format .
- Do include an introduction and conclusion
- Don’t use this as an opportunity to boost your own site’s SEO
- Don’t submit a spun or copied article
Before you go and spend your valuable time writing a 2000 word article, make sure you know the writing process first to avoid getting rejected. It goes something like this:
- Contact us about topic of article and demonstrate 2-3 samples of your prior work
- Choose a topic from our list above and topics which are not already covered
- Submit for editing
We reserve the right to edit your article as necessary before publishing, although all changes will be run by you first. In most cases, this editing is purely done to ensure correct grammar and spelling.
Please send all ideas, questions, and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.